Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trim the Tree


It's no secret I Love Ornaments! My tree is loaded with them, having a tree that rotates is perfect for viewing all of them. I have a load of the store-bought
Hallmark ornaments, but my favorites are the homemade ones.
 Each year we take a field trip with our co-op to the Pottery Garden to make ornaments... I love the baby's footprint from last year.
 



Before I left my job at the plastic surgeon's office where I had been for about 6 years to homeschool one of my co-workers made me this snowman. His hat is made out of an old sock. And no it's not stinkie! :)


 
You never know what will inspire a new ornament. I came across a small box of antique cookie cutters at a Flea Market in Charlotte. Thinking they were to unique to use I decided to display them as ornaments with some red and white gingham ribbon.
What would a tree be without remembering the REAL reason for the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment