Friday, July 19, 2013

Tea Time

I know it's late.
 Well it's only 8pm.
But it's too late for tea.
That's what I kept telling myself as I wrestled with the question,
 To Brew or Not To Brew?!

My flesh is weak what can I say.

So now I'll be up all night

 reading my favorite blogs . . .

 searching Pinterest . . .

And obsessing about this royal baby!

I swear if I lived in England I'd already be perched on my ladder across the street waiting to get a pic.

North West was due around the same time and she's been here for weeks!
Let's get this show on the road!!

So what is your guess anyway?
 Boy or Girl?
I'd say she's carrying like it's a boy.
But they do such a darn good job of hiding her baby bump that I could be wrong.
I think it's a boy,
 but I hope it's a girl.
Queen's are so much more interesting and exciting, with all their amazing ensembles.

 I think it's a boy because my good friend had 3 boys and those boys ended up with all girls.
My sister-in-law had 3 girls before she had a boy and her eldest girl just gave birth to her 2nd boy.
So based on these highly reliable sources in my life coupled with the fact that I retained more water than an Arabian camel when I was pregnant with my girls and Kate's ankles still look gorge in her high heels, in her final trimester no less (not judging).
 I'd have to say that since Diana had two boys they will probably lead with girls.
Course Diana looked as big as me (I'd have guessed she'd have a girl).
BUT WAIT
Kate's mum had two girls. So it could be a boy!
Either way I have a 50/50 chance at guessing it right.
Boy!
Final answer!
If I could get close enough to her with a pencil, a needle and some thread I'd solve the question right quick. But now you see getting that close to royals with sharp objects such as these would land me in the pokey.
 If you've ever done the Pencil Test you know it's Always Right!



They're waiting to pop these suckers out as soon as she does!

Are we even going to guess what the names will be?

We should for kicks-and-giggles . . .

I am not even gonna lie.
 I went over here and checked out all the names that the royals are significantly tied to and I choose George and Alexandra.
Okay.
I am lying.
I choose George and Amelia (because George sounds so well -George! and Amelia sounded kinda modern and let's face it Kate's a modern lady living in modern times when people are naming their children Apple and North. Poor Kate doesn't get to be all creative,
 so I was throwing her a bone with Amelia.)
 But Alexandra was my close second. 
After looking at this score board I'm not even sure Alexandra and George are at the top of the list.
Well, yes, obviously they are AT the top of the list.
 But it's not so obvious that they are the top choice.
Who's keeping score over there in Britain?!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Here's a tad-bit-o'-news I dredged up as my caffeine induced web surfing continues . . .

For almost 1,000 years the monarchy has always gone to a boy. No matter how dumb he might have been, a male was seen as "better monarch material" than even the brightest girl.
The only reason that Britain’s six queens; two Marys, two Elizabeths, one Victoria and one Anne got the job was because the royal line had run out of boys.
It took a thousand years but the monarchy has finally modernized enough to realize that, Anything a man can do a woman can do better! So a year before the conception of the first baby of Cambridge, Britain’s act of succession was changed. Girls can now rule - first. If William and Kate’s baby is female, she will become Britain’s seventh queen.
AND
Did you know that the English aren't all fancy-pants with their tea.
 They drink it like Americans drink coffee.
They actually drink it in mugs.
Funny that's how this American drinks her tea, too.
In a mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment