Friday, June 21, 2013

Speed Writing


Time to blow the dust off this ole  blog.  There is so much to catch you up on. It has been FOREVER since I posted anything, so this is going to be like Speed Dating Writing, just to get you up to speed.
I went back to college...
completed my student teaching...
finished my B.A. with a double Major in Elem Ed and ESE....
put my daughters in school ...
finished my first year of teaching First Grade...
renewed my contract for another year...
switched roles with my husband for a year (another post maybe)...
traveled a little...
laughed a lot...
and now I am getting certified in Whole Brain Teaching!
{Take a breath!}

Whole Brain Teaching brings me back to my blogging...in order to earn certification points I must post about it. So here I go off on the next leg of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment